Ergo Candles–The Best!

Do you love a good, quality candle??  If so, you have to try this one . . .

mango
If Mango’s not your thing (although I happen to love this one), there’s such a wide array of scents so there’s sure to be something that tickles your fancy.  These candles are 100% soy, inexpensive ($24) and just one can permeate your entire home!  They’re sold at many boutiques including Market here in Atlanta.  If you’re not in the A, you can also find them here.

If you’ve used Ergo before, let me know what you think. Do you know of another one in this price range that’s better? If so, let me know!

11 Comments on Ergo Candles–The Best!

1. L. Duncan
    April 15, 2010 at 8:33 am (7 years ago)

I’ve never heard of these. With three boys, I probably need to try one out pronto! Good looking out hun!

2. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle
    April 15, 2010 at 9:10 am (7 years ago)

I love scented candles and find that the lower cost ones don’t really give off the scent I’m looking for. I usually look for high end brands at places like TJ Maxx (translation: I’m a cheapskate!)

One of those candles would make a nice hostess gift. Who doesn’t love a scented candle?

3. Dreams of Perfection
    April 15, 2010 at 10:13 am (7 years ago)

I need a good candle! I hate the ones that have an underlying smell. I don’t know how to described though. Right now I use a spray that smells like citrus & cilantro. Really crisp and fresh.

4. Southern Aspirations
    April 15, 2010 at 12:57 pm (7 years ago)

a fun new store recommendation and a pretty looking candle! Thanks!!

5. Candles
    April 15, 2010 at 4:44 pm (7 years ago)

I just came across your blog and I love it! I love your photos and the graphic print material. I will be back to see what else you come up with!

6. Tamstyles
    April 15, 2010 at 5:42 pm (7 years ago)

I bet it does smell good. but a bit pricey for me…chile i wait for mine to go on sale at anthropologie for 9.99 before i touch em.

7. Sharstin
    April 15, 2010 at 7:43 pm (7 years ago)

i do love a yummy candle! I am going to check these out! thanks~

8. AB HOME Interiors
    April 16, 2010 at 8:52 am (7 years ago)

I havent heard of these, I will have to check it out. One of my favorite is candles is paddywax. They are also soy and burn clean. They smell so yummy, I light them in the studio all the time. But one of my favorite things about them, developed, produced, and ran by a woman entrepreneur, LOVE that!!

9. The Zhush
    April 16, 2010 at 11:34 am (7 years ago)

Mango is totally my thing!

10. shari @ little blue deer
    April 16, 2010 at 3:51 pm (7 years ago)

I haven’t seen Ergo before, but am ALWAYS on the lookout for good candles, the husband and I are pretty picky. We love Diptyque, but they’re so expensive, I’m always looking for a more reasonable alternative!

Have a fabulous day, and if you haven’t had a chance yet, pop by and check out my Catherine Deneuve giveaway! XO!

11. autumn
    April 16, 2010 at 7:24 pm (7 years ago)

i love good candles, but when i am AT the store, ATTEMPTING to buy one, i totally freak out. i wonder whether it will burn down in 3 hours, if it will REALLY smell as good when i light it, whether the brand next to it is the better one to buy, or if i should just go spend $8 and get one at walmart.
    arghhhhh….
    thanks for the recommendation. i may just have to give that mango a try!