Who Would Do Such A Thing??????

Like give something like this away.

WHO?????? This find made my day, week, and month. It’s heavy and beautiful, and will be my favorite find until I come across something else even more fabulous. I have GREAT plans for it, too!

14 Comments on Who Would Do Such A Thing??????

1. L.Duncan@home23duncanboys
    January 21, 2010 at 11:43 am (8 years ago)

I like it! oh, hold up, I LOVE IT!!! And I would love to see the lamp next to it a little more please!!!

2. Adrianna
    January 21, 2010 at 2:27 pm (8 years ago)

How do people not know how chic the things they get rid of are? This mirror is so IT! I’m wondering if you are going to go bold, black, bright, white, or metallic. Sucks there is no Ikea here b/c I love your rug (esp. w/ the white table on top!) And thanx on the tip about the milk. Are u vegan 2?

3. thelennoxx
    January 21, 2010 at 2:32 pm (8 years ago)

wow, you lucky girl! I want one too!

4. Danielle @ Transforming Home
    January 21, 2010 at 3:03 pm (8 years ago)

Holy Toledo! That has got to be the find of the year – it’s gorgeous! Can’t wait to see what you do with it.
    Thanks so much for the tip about the RL topcoat – I will definitely go buy the roller.

Thanks again, Dayka!

Danielle

5. Beth@The Stories of A to Z
    January 21, 2010 at 5:54 pm (8 years ago)

They must have known how happy it would make you :)! Looking forward to seeing your vision for it!

6. pk @ Room Remix
    January 21, 2010 at 7:50 pm (8 years ago)

Another great find! Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

7. Brooke
    January 22, 2010 at 12:56 am (8 years ago)

i luv the mirror. i would anchor it to hang on a wall…the red is hawt! what type of lamp is that hiding out?

8. Moni @ CL Journal
    January 22, 2010 at 1:09 am (8 years ago)

I love it! Wow! Yeah, I can’t understand why someone would get rid of it either!

9. karen@fitnessjourney
    January 22, 2010 at 4:06 pm (8 years ago)

OMG Dayka, I bought that exact same mirror at the Goodwill a couple of months ago. It weighs an absolute ton. I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I can imagine it painted red or bright yellow. I don’t know if those colors would work in my house, it is just what comes to mind. Can’t wait to see what you decide.

January 22, 2010 at 5:11 pm (8 years ago)

What a score!! Very nice

11. Dayka
    January 23, 2010 at 11:44 am (8 years ago)

Karen-how crazy that we found the same mirror! It must’ve been apart of a set at some point. I would’ve loved to see the dresser!!

12. Symone's Mommy
    January 23, 2010 at 5:37 pm (8 years ago)

where did you find it?! I am heading to the resale today. It’s been too long.