How Sad Are You For Me???

The unthinkable and unimaginable has happened. My sweet, wonderful, beloved Mac has . . . . (dare I utter the words) died and gone to the sweet hereafter. (“Baby, do you hear me??? C’mon home to momma . . .”)

Upon embarking on a little evening blog-surfing over the weekend, I encountered a strange white screen. After a few minutes a folder came up with a question mark inside, and then it started flashing. I was able to use another computer (not mine) to google “white screen on a mac”, and stuff started coming up like “White Screen of Death, Macbook.” Uh, that is DEFINITELY NOT a good sign. I wanted to scream and jump up and down like this fellow.
Anne Anderson's Rumpelstiltskin Illustration
photo from Anne Anderson’s Old, Old Fairytales

Rumplestiltskin is his name (I loved that story). Anyhow, after further reading I found out that the hard drive has most likely died. Now what makes this story even more “exciting” is that I had over 1,400 photos in iPhoto. Just in case you didn’t get it the first time, that’s one thousand and four hundred. Arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! My PC crashed 2 years ago right after my father passed away and by the grace of God, Best Buy was able to salvage some, but not all, of my photos. It took a long time to get the stuff, and by the time they recovered it, I was just happy to have some photos instead of none. So I bought an external drive and ended up rarely using it–because Mac’s don’t ever have problems, right? Luckily I got bored a few months ago and attempted to back up my hard drive. I never checked to see if it everything transferred, but I definitely have the most important photos, which are those of my father and our last Christmas together in 2006.

So what this means is that not only am I majorly crippled without a computer, I’ve also lost practically everything!!! I have no photos of the way my house looked before I moved in (I do have ones of my bathrooms, though. Thank God I at least posted my kitchen already!), and none of all of the work in progress. Vacation photos? Gone. 10 year high school reunion photos? Gone. College Graduation? Gone. I lost all of my latest random projects (photo frames, furniture, etc.), and the blogging stuff I hadn’t posted about yet! I even lost all of my bookmarks I had saved (easily over 200)–my favorite sites, places I wanted to visit, and interesting tidbits of information!!!!! I’m sure there’s stuff I’m missing, but this is all I can think of right now. Awwwwwww!!!!!!! I wish I would’ve just loaded all of the photos into Blogger and used them as needed, but of course I didn’t have that forethought. So I’ll be working hard on my posts, and trying to search through my external drive to find some of my other stuff. Please take this a reminder to BACK YOUR FILES UP!!!!! Through Googling, I found out that Mac has something called a “time machine” where you can back your computer up, and if it ever goes out, after you do a system restore you can load the “time machine” and put your computer back just like it was the last time you were on it–home page and everything. A lotta good it does me now, but I won’t be selfish and hog the info. For all of you bloggers & blog-readers, there’s still time. If you don’t have an external drive, you can also do an online backup with a company like Mozy for as little as $4.95/month. If you’re like me and your photos are the most important things to you, please do this now. You never think it’ll happen to you until it does. Cry, cry, tear, tear. I told Beth that I wanted to pull all of my hair out, but I thought twice because then I’d be depressed because I’d be ugly, and being depressed around the holidays is a recipe for disaster (worse than not backing up). So while I do have my hair (which looked quite good in some of those photos), I’ve lost mementos of many important events in my life over the last several years. 🙁 So I ask again . . . how sad are you for me???

17 Comments on How Sad Are You For Me???

1. Sherri @ Design2Shine
    November 23, 2009 at 9:40 am (9 years ago)

Oh how SAD I am for you! I’ve lost a computer or 2 along the way myself with photos. Luckily MOST of the time I have bunches already on the blog, facebook or somewhere. I REALLY need to back mine up..BUT my computer is already on the decline. The really BEST suggestion is to put them on a photo site. Takes FOREVER to upload, but then you have them.
    Maybe Santa will bring you a new Mac?

2. Dayka
    November 23, 2009 at 10:34 am (9 years ago)

You know I never even thought of using something like “snapfish” until someone mentioned it yesterday. I don’t normally share a whole album like that, but it would’ve been smart for my house stuff. Yup, a new one would be nice!!!!! I didn’t think to look at the refurbished ones, though. hmm . . . . .

3. L.Duncan@home23duncanboys
    November 23, 2009 at 10:50 am (9 years ago)

I’m very sad for you:(

I wanted to see those photos! And that is a nice picture of you and your dad (and nice hair too)!!!

4. Annette
    November 23, 2009 at 11:56 am (9 years ago)

Oh I am so sorry Dayka. I know how you feel. My daughter’s laptop died earlier this year and we lost all of our pictures from our trip together to Europe. It was a fantastic Mother/Daughter trip and we lost those beautiful pics. Well you live and learn!

5. micah @ the yellow front door
    November 23, 2009 at 12:14 pm (9 years ago)

I am so sorry! I don’t know what I would do if I lost all my photos. I have most of mine saved on the web (Picasa) just in case.

Thanks for your advice on my new Mac, btw. I am going to check out one of those classes. How long did you have yours before it… um…. passed away?

November 23, 2009 at 12:37 pm (9 years ago)

I’m sorry this happend! I better get an exteranl harddrive asap! This also just happened to Mich at the Yellow Front Door

I love the picture on you and your father

7. kiakai/Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing
    November 23, 2009 at 12:59 pm (9 years ago)

Oh Im so afraid that will happen to me too. I really need to get on that, and back up my files. Famous last words huh?
    Thanks so for stopping by to visit. You have such a fun blog. I love DIY projects. Can’t wait to see your dining room chairs finished!
    Kelly

8. TRICIA @ The Zoo
    November 23, 2009 at 1:12 pm (9 years ago)

Hi.
    I just stopped over from The DIY Showoff and wanted to say hello. Your blog is wonderful. But oh my goodness! I am sooo sad for you. My laptop crashed a couple of weeks ago and I lost some stuff, but nothing compared to what you have. I’m so glad that you were able to save some of your photos. The one above of you and your dad is beautiful!

XO*Tricia

9. Moni @ CL Journal
    November 23, 2009 at 1:31 pm (9 years ago)

Dayka,

I still say take it to a Mac store, one where business people frequent (for some reason, those stores get better service). They may be able to rescue some more.

I have a 120 GB hard drive that I forget backup to. As of today, I will be doing just that.

Sorry that happened to you! 🙁

10. Moni @ CL Journal
    November 23, 2009 at 1:33 pm (9 years ago)

By the way, that is a great picture of you and your dad. All family photos have to be backed up for sure!

11. Danielle @ Transforming Home
    November 23, 2009 at 2:06 pm (9 years ago)

So sorry – that is a major bummer.I guess I should start backing up! So you will be getting a new computer for Christmas??

Danielle

12. Beth@The Stories of A to Z
    November 23, 2009 at 8:55 pm (9 years ago)

I’m totally sad for you and laughing my butt off at the same time because you are hilarious :). I’m so, so sorry that you’re baby has died. And I’m currently trying to figure out that time machine things on my Mac. I knew about it beforehand but after our convo I decided there was no time like the present to back that baby up! I’m with Danielle on this one. New sexy Mac for Christmas???

13. Dayka
    November 23, 2009 at 9:12 pm (9 years ago)

Thanks everyone. Sometimes I feel better when I know people are actually sad for me–crazy, right? It is definitely a lesson learned. I need to get a safe deposit box, too. And thanks for the comments on the photo–I think my face looks a bit long (when in reality it’s not), but I still love it! New news tomorrow!

14. Symone's Mommy
    November 23, 2009 at 11:32 pm (9 years ago)

Oh, Dayka. I am beyond sorry for you. I have been thinking to do a backup for a few weeks now. I am going to make that a priority tomorrow. I lost some pics last year, but was able to recover most. This was a powerful post. Lovely pic of you and your daddy.

15. Skooks
    November 24, 2009 at 1:35 am (9 years ago)

Ugh. This totally happened to me not that long ago as well. Thankfully, I had done some backing up and had been too lazy in the last year to delete all the photos off my memory cards. With that being said, I lost EVERYTHING ELSE I had. Too much stuff to even mention. And yeah, I cried too. A lot.

16. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle
    November 24, 2009 at 8:21 am (9 years ago)

Oh, Sweetie, I am so sorry for you. I don’t back up like I should. Thanks for sharing this story as a reminder of the importance of backing up your information. I’m just glad that you were able to recover the pictures of your father when this happened before. That’s a great picture of you and your dad.

17. Brooke
    December 1, 2009 at 10:32 pm (9 years ago)

Hey use snapfish, smilebox, kodak memory, and back up your files. I love the pic with you and your dad. I miss my pops and he an i took a photo when i had natUral hair. I am glad MAC saved you! i want a MAC but can I afford it?? Guess what I am backing up my files “RET” now! Thank you for reminding us of this….(especially with photos)

ferroestecrystal concepts newark dewater sense labelmarsy's law in ohiogestapo executionsopo squash in chinesedavid coss jazzrase de caini marithe boy tiresias poemyoutube atomsko sklonistemernda postcodecongressman braley iowagamestop stranger of sword citythanatos mythologielicole ethologiquesketch club london mayfairbugsy siegel quoteswhat function do the cranial bones servenunchaku chain kitcolt mustang 380 handgunmagicolor 5430dl drivercreech dorsetgold digger lyrics bohemiagandhiji first satyagraha in indiasurah maidah tafseer in urdusports card junction pittsburgh pa410 shotgun steel shot shellscyrine meaningkamau mintgrid runner ps1maputi meaningphilip morris ecigmsc in hotel management nchmctדחלילcliff and romas savant lakepokken tournament story modenaruto rise of a ninja ps4are male black widows venomousmephedrone street pricelinux interprocess communication tutorialdaley ranch hike maphonda civic taglinepacey con funny or diekilling floor 2 ps4 themeprincep ghat timinghkey_classes_root remotemossberg 590 special purpose tactical shotgundarrelle revis highlights 2013potato famine ireland 1900nexus 5010 layer 3mandola planssound blaster audigy 2 zs digital audiocolemans huntingdontupac shakur strictly 4 my niggazlsa in morning glory seedspedro capo guerra de idoloscrystal mangum murderplex media server raspberry pi 2sig sauer decockerjeckel brothers albumgundam zeta kamillejanelle dotesaps pd scoreakuiferteracon montrealstiegl salzburger beerkenda tyre suppliersathenaeum pall mallkeratin cyst cytologyhaus baratheonpier j long beach fishingkosi flood 2008heart palpitations light headed dizzypokemon you re a star larvitarpenn state ugliesm1 messier objectрентгеноструктурный анализis alisan porter marriedhumanoid carpwarren beatty bugsyv570 lenovo pricewhat was biggie's last wordsdr kerstin gustafsonsimple to lose jeffycrystal palace fanaticsnastia liukin retiredred flame honey gouramitoscanello toscanoamerican rifleman top 10 handgunsbixbite berylspellbinder tv show season 1 1995namaskar yoga colombiasig sauer p229 elite priceteenage drug smuggler locked up abroadtraditions 1858 army revolverar 15 muzzle shroudleann laurybaked apple pudding crosswordemirates a380 seat widthpurcellville election resultsnasima akterphenibut bodybuildingdani hainsdaichi kurodahannu kapanenandy serkis einsteinis freon dangerous to smellsonghai social classeshydrous aluminium silicatecode breaking machine at bletchley parkww2 german paratrooper knife for salerola bola cirque du soleillifeline ambulance service irelandrobert richardson attorney conway scelvis costello down among the wine and spiritsez smoker infomercialfirefish hammerhead for salegenerate csr for ssl cert linuxdj wolfgang koppelgunn britt ashfieldcth 480 wacom driverbruce cockburn breakfast in new orleans dinner in timbukturifftrax mystery science theaterpiercamillo davigoreyhan baharatlakota massacre of pawneehalo e cigs ukfamous trutherspredicate logic problems solutionsbenelli m2 14 inch barrelcemoi chocolatgraves disease shinsportal vorwerk ukcimorelli heighthow to sharpen sog knifeelewator koronowogem mineral show denver coliseumberetta 92sdirections to elmira collegehomes for sale forest hills school district cambria county pam26 sniper rifleoldsmobile f 85 jetfiredugout 2 staten islanddoom 2 gameshark codesbulk bullets for reloading canadausg watroby co wykrywaوخلقناكم ازواجاcardoon seeds uksitor situmorangpaslode gun not firinggarima malik husband nameboxer cushing's diseasesetswana story bookstrelawney house cornwallnicotine as appetite suppressantjapan earthquake 1923 richter scaleshoppers drug mart merivale malldefine untutored6mm vs 6.5 creedmoor ballisticscypress dale country venue east londonекатерина великая сериал 2015 смотреть онлайнrewalk robotics ipored flame honey gouramiwinchester 1300 defender magazine extensionchuando singaporeruger takedown 17 hmrmorrill scholarship program ohio stateesop diversification requirementsjamal hammadi salonsmelt roe tasteakroncivic comtraslación del adnnutrilite salmon omega complex benefitshydroxycut gummies saleextremosacopper azole woodzinc l carnosine usesbombardier weaknesseslord of the rings sword of elendilcigna cimajacobite syrian christian newshornady precision hunter 6.5 creedmoor reviewv570 lenovo pricedesilting meaningcali carranza diablolongcase clock parts ukgaleries lafayette lyon bronriderwood village marylandpass the cranberry sauce lindanew seasons market hillsboro orcmft vacanciespharmacom anavarfaithless bombs lyricsare pistol silencers legalnathan hostepanet drugdr thomas kertesz entmetal gear solid psycho mantis ps3wordpad chow to keep blood from clotting in a vialmgk machine gun kelly invincibleruby muhlyhow does haemon die in antigonechiappa firearms pricesпевец гуфmachli jal ki rani hai lyrics in hindigattaca designer babiescentreport txifv boxerplaywright loosde lage landen financial services inc paumich sph career connectioncibc wood gundy logohydroxyproline estimationmaywood surgery pharmacybergesen norwayusg watroby co wykrywajoann hagen boxericon hotel prague booking commamallapuram stone carvingrevlon milk plus 6 face creamfireworks display northern irelandhongos genitales masculinosmike jones purple dranktoyota motor north america inc tmasurah maidah tafseer in urdummrc scaletennessee handgun carry permit reciprocitypll megaminxtobymac boomin music videosunat bayi perempuan umur berapaanakin kills mace winduwest hempstead weather hourlyhilltop hoods tomorrow will doherpes transmission rate with suppressive therapyhp laserjet m452dn driverchild sexual absueoptiplex 3020 vga and displayportjacob gatewood baseballhoohah vip editswarn hoshiarpurkeroro gunso cosplaythe day the music died don mclean lyricskya kool hain hum 3 full movie onlinecuriozitati matematicenetley police collegefirefish hammerhead for saleecho 1 m16 vietnamsasaco inc storejon coyne haircutdamageplan fuck youwalney island airportpigeon forge cable channel guidedogana gov alflight 3272 southwesteasytime escortsuppity negro clothingcowboy bebop abridgedclassical archaeology alcocknorthview church danville indianaunitary patent ratificationanson mount cullen bohannonfannie lou hamer speech videolindbergh elementary school lynwoodнационален балет на испанияpalo rosa bags mexicothebaine synthesisquetzalcoatl significanceironclad templar swordtv novo tempo evidenciaspan de sobaolicole ethologiquemec gar sig p226 magazine 40 s&w 15 roundefrain bedoya bastardodevy meaningphenibut and bodybuildingglendo wy airportdorrit from the carrie diariesirvine outback steakhousehuey's restaurant in memphis tennesseeaudi a3 sportback wikikalonji seeds imagesdriving around song colt ford downloadisotretinoina para que sirvewhere's waldo science fair projectwhat happened to dnewsasesinos seriales famosos del mundowoodland centers pomeroy ohioswagger docs generatorkelsey grammer's homecarol burnett elephant skiteritreans in ugandadrambuie on the rockstitus el viajerowapiti sowbomarc missile basesonny tillman birthdayfree stella artois chalice 2017edelman vascular conferencedroga trolliayahuasca componentstennessee handgun carry permit reciprocitysnuff terry pratchettsarco knivesdistal interphalangeal joint pain toerick dussaultpalak ka shorbaegon krenz 1989time blindness barkleytolnaftate clotrimazoleepia brasiliaplex media server raspberry pi 2remington 870 wingmaster slug barrelglendale az city clerkdemeester score chartfemme fatale filmwebsynchronised block in javadcs group banburynovae artesnasima akterdirections to elmira collegeused sig p938 extreme for salemichigan dhs office locatorkata kata dalam film radit dan janicapaces sarcomastratoliner tire sizematt stikkerdell inspiron 5421 i5etiology of hypoparathyroidismbillie holiday songs for distingué lovers songssandhar groupmamoswine pokemon sunldb careersdr who levitating tardisseedleshitler's henchmen goebbelssadhguru mysorenamaskar yoga colombiaremington rolling block 50 70taoist master tree of saviordenfeld high school mncrystal beach pier san diegoruger m77 308 pricechl top prospects game 2014gundam seed invoke englishnebss qualificationmike's locksmith san bernardino capnc send money internationallydream theater wiltern ticketscounterfeit polymer billsmaharashtrian kala masala recipewilkes barre scranton penguins scorela charité sur loire basketeverbank insurance departmentprocedure text how to make puddingbroomhandle mauser holsterachmed the dead terrorist sonakamai dns resolutionpjc scholarshipsnazis captured by mossadgtk c tutorial linuxdope dod what happened lyricsbrazilian blowout is primarily comprised ofgold digger lyrics bohemiaplutarch heavensbee catching firedistance from bangor to acadia national parkmerton seeds of contemplationrobert duncanson artistlamborghini countach name meaningdoes vy canis majoris have planetssig sauer p250 22 priceminecraft mumble modbattlebit gameevangelical free church appleton wibk quad stackerqatsi trilogy trailer101xp ruepia brasiliayema balls panlasang pinoymfa org matissegundam wing altrondaigo 3rd strikegunpowder scale walmartodeon cinema southendworking rorschach maskdell u2412m monitor specificationsfidelity investments westheimerking canute wavesprussian prepositionjason sudeikis immigranttheoretical probability definition math is funsabel gonzales agearmide lullymusica llanera instrumentalwikitravel vienafarrakhan louis speechestsumkwe mapmain street antigonishmagic quadrant for job schedulingdmx 512 controller tutorialkhandekar academy puneneo dodging bulletsall about love lisa appignanesidrug induced aplastic anemiatussy roll dancejackal sniper rifleswg polymeralan lee grandmaster throwing star 1980serrat canta a machadohazrat muhammad marriageswapiti sowali naqvi mominaischial bursitis imageseddie b cycling coachmike humenikfaithless bombs lyricsomari hardwick being mary janedehorning goats ageawm sniper for salecreech dorsetharry winston opus xiimac moadim lost without you bebe and cece winans lyricsفیلم لج و لجبازیdarren espanto 7 minutesfavio poscaandreas gunawan basria spacetime odyssey episode 2lapsang souchong doglike gargoyles crosswordchina rising bf4 weaponskar98k sniper scopetiie 28 dias 2017foxpro 2.6 for windows downloadslingbox deutschlanddeposit guarantygundam wing altronrcss torontotui grass seedauburn maine county jailauto glass livernois detroittraditions 1858 army revolveroceanic twc hawaiiелена васильевна образцоваmuhammad sadullahnjit interior designseistananastasia kwiatkowskistirile kanal d numar telefoncaricatures of the prophet mohammedkennecott copper mine alaskafriedrich koenig printing pressimplicit egotism effectremington armory 1917 serial numberslymphogranuloma venereum testingkamau mintseagate seatools for windows 10mohamed sissoko fifa 14kakki sattai tamilrockerscrystal peaks ranchdax cobra chassisgenerate csr for ssl cert linuxfrontier airlines mccarranhosa national leadership conference 2017ust kut airportkevin schwantz gsxr 750defector musehippopotamus etymologylilith screech owlmario caldwell gainesville flextended magazines for benelli shotgunsitv4 channel frequencyhi point carbine bullpuplokmanya college of computer applicationspeep settings on cpapfirestorm daolightest 38 special revolverwhat is asta powerprojectnspe code of ethics pdfm1 messier objectjoy bhattacharya cidaletha saundersrichard hartunian actorneurologist in hublitutty meaningklim beef jerkypasawtriangular handguards ar 15tee shot crossword cluebeirette junior iigmx cnetjailbreak ios 7.0 4 redsn0wjayson regomichigan dhs office locatortarget lady kristen wiig ben affleckeagles heartache tonight livepenguin encounter floridaangiografijabromoil paperwhen maggie applies the brakes to her cardeicing salt vancouvermilsurp mauserbill musgrave wikilewis lake campground yellowstone national park wythe veldt radio editpalak ka shorbasig 516 patrol rifleserbuk penaikcurtido recipe el salvadorpull apart cinnamon bread bobby flaymuhammad ali vs jerry quarry 1970hagler and associates salaryhiv prevention drug truvadalake worth municipal golf course restaurantittl meaningjason patric geronimol&m com couponsreclassify marijuanaabcde coaching modelbackflip bri flip on scootervca igg levelhow sharp are piranhas teethanti doping test kitesta kysymyksetdaimon gardnerpanasonic fz m1 specificationscz 83 9mm for salemoondial helen cresswell pdfradome missilesam querrey partnerhumberto soto boxerjulia gray upennpalak ka shorbapepita seeds health benefitsa lens is transparent material with _____marsh billings rockefeller househome depot 55117toscanello toscanowww skyplayer comwilliam shanahan obituaryg5rv installation picturesdavis monthan aircraft storagehip upslipczech vz 58 assault riflepaolo nutini let me down easy mp3sa330jduchatelierruger takedown 17 hmrm26 sniper rifleamran gujarat12pm onwards meaningmost knockdowns in a boxing matchbbc weather holkhamcemoi chocolatlime tree lane jamaicabest budget pcp air riflelancia volumexputty squad nintendo 3dsim lost without you bebe and cece winans lyricsmemorial hermann cu101.1 fm aztraitement endodontiquesnap on 70th anniversary knifeаркадий северный караванdaniel vasilevskimerliah mermaid dollim lost without you bebe and cece winans lyricsatf national firearms act handbookmike jones purple drankpjc scholarshipskemble piano valuestrider rc knifeclare frisby look northbbc weather holkhamg12 antifreeze replacementsignet jewelers lawsuitgastroenterologo especialista en colonresumen del libro el niño con el pijama de rayasmazda bravo 2.5 turbo diesel specsthe mont cervin palacesmith and wesson model 2 serial numbersis vicks vaporizer a humidifierfootprints resort bancroft onomaha steaks free shipping coupon code 2015apple laserwriter for saleexcel stdev s formulawinchester model 270 disassemblymad dash delivery lewistonnyc teaching fellows jobsearthroamer rv pricesebuyer usa sitedomestic peace corps americorpstrelawney house cornwalldefine penknifear 15 muzzle shroudhip pain radiating to knee and shinmerliah mermaid dollrandy rogers & william clark green acoustic december 15drug called opanadechristianisationcurrent callable cd rateskasoori methi seedspiri piri chicken origindrexel university rush buildingetobicoke year round alternative centretv novo tempo evidenciasnaruto rise of a ninja ps4is the rosicrucian order a cultform function form button stud banduil one act play results 2017greve mohawkport of ludington maritime museumcrestone sydneyhss cardiologyscyther toolcolt gold cup 9mm for salehow to keep blood from clotting in a vialregneregler gangeoak harbor freight terminalsdriving around song colt ford downloadkodomo no bentoabu dhabi visit visa 90 daysglobal sector services flowood msbest budget pcp air rifleabu dhabi visit visa 90 dayssemiology of graphics pdfecig nicotine poisoningbs en iso 20345 2011akamai dns resolutionmilsurp mausersword scabbard chapesatyam school sonipatdaichi kurodaiceland webcam reykjavikpelvic hematoma symptoms after hysterectomynucynta compared to morphineghislain konandr hagler florence alprincess diana godchildrenpit stop bbq grand rapidsbazuco drogaleft handed sniper rifles for salesalsify pureenxp ethernet phytheoretical probability definition math is funzappacosta ageamazon echo intercom systemwozzeck act 3brazos chamber orchestrasemovente da 105 25rosemary sprigs for anzac daycomo he podido vivir sin ti merenguew1a series 1 episode 1coccinellid beetlenawabshah temperaturechrome plated griddletelogen effluvium pictures femaleweed incense burnerstesco express bicesterautomo llccollie buddz mary jane lyricsfso salary tableleappad plus writing systempokemon fire red celiou of south florida muma college of businesslokmanya college of computer applicationshow to abbreviate alaskadrug induced aplastic anemiadr dre big egosreal motherfuckin gslist of nbi directorsgrafico sterlina euroarroyo surname originbiathlon kader damenольга шувалова жена игоря шуваловаzoraida meaningkamal kanta batrakathryn erbe stalkeraib cards gpupygmy marmoset pet lawsmmrc scalearti nama nadyacz 9x18 makarovtacitus agricola and germanyjuravinski breast assessment centreوخلقناكم ازواجاmiopia em inglesi can t hardly stand it the crampssedet latinwhere is lee corso today on college gamedayruger takedown 17 hmrvapor cigarettes popcorn lungmovies para ninos en espanol completaswegmans ocean twppd tetrakis triphenylphosphinedrv hiv drugpepco essoproctitis or hemorrhoidsdefinicion de atolelobelia queen victoria seedscamden on gauley wv zip codewhat is the meaning of scientific method positivism and postpositivismakatsuki gundam rgclearnet planslake baikal max depthis squatting a criminal offenceangiografijala mejor fm 98.9 el salvador onlinestriped skunk mephitis mephitiskhatm e quran invitationbugsy malone movie 1976lower columbia red devilspurna purushottam narayanyema balls panlasang pinoydax cobra chassisdark tower comics chronologyandy serkis einsteinworking rorschach masksig sauer p250 45 for salealvin james saldanhafritz baffourspezifischer widerstand rechnermn twins radio streamdoor breaching ammoveravorandy crawford this old heart of minelake pontchartrain levee6.5 x284 riflecumberland regional juvenile detention centerremington model 770 270 reviewshong kong phooey live action moviejoe mangione san antoniosplat attack paintball washingtonjason patric geronimodeadly premonition walkthrough ignaguilas del america new jerseysig sauer sp2022 pro 9mmtaurus pt92 accessoriesdisable windows smartscreen windows 8yough river white water raftingojo de venado seedbimbo virtual worldkid icarus uprising gameplay part 1what alliances and events contributed to the outbreak of ww2country thunder 2017 twin lakes wisconsingrace community church pastor john macarthurmedial saude rede credenciadafootballticketnet net reviewskana nishino sukidavinci resolve lite reviewgran turismo 2 v1 2 gameshark codestembleque de coco puerto ricomarasmius androsaceusel primo mcminnvillejacobite syrian christian newsabs cbn boxing replayac sementinasinopsis novel dilanjan radzikidexx veterinary softwarerelic hunter netflix2009 gl320 bluetecatomic bitchwax tourworking rorschach maskcz 83 9mm for salecourtney love uncoolthe smiths singles box 2la china antrax wikipediadmx 512 controller tutorialkala amb industries listharborside golf course illinoisditch the label habbohow to keep blood from clotting in a vialnepeta rhslilith screech owlcollective responsibility holocaustjk wrangler j8gregory nava biographysnake river white sturgeon caviarthe gunstringer trailernitrox 36 dive tableilluminati infected mushroomtraynor dynagain 60jerry reed catches big bassmuhammad ali and howard cosell relationshipcapital area agency on aging richmond vayihaaaafrontier airlines mccarraniskcon beijingdaggerfall screenshotscreate a superstar wwe 2k14wells cathedral choristersdtw to scotlandedy's logomethanol and butanoic acidbenelli sbe 1dizzle the rappertheraflu heroinmount diablo community collegegarden state plaza fireworks 2015kansas gun shows wichitawalney island airportblack metal neonaziw3schools html paddingst michaels macclesfieldengineering mathematics cusatmercadito de los angeles casa330junforgivable lifetime movie 2016parfum lancome terbaruitnai32 winchester special cast bulletssunat bayi perempuan umur berapaholocaust survivor testimonies youtubeopenwrt forkgoldwing boxer enginetomorrow from bugsy malonehyphen partners lpcaravaggio beheading of st johnold double barrel shotguns with hammerscorl knifeshanklin places to eatregina spektor macy's paradeparlay apizhang xinfangernie record shop nashville tndefine discretionary caloriesbugsy siegel quotespropofol wirkungbixbite berylprepar3d controlspengenalan peta topografikaki king david lettermankronk boxing t shirtdr stephen russo periodontistconvict chaliceze neto e cristiano te amoadenoid glands swollenohio boxing commissionvaping ethanolcranesbill geranium rozanneandy serkis einsteinclamav milter sendmailar 15 muzzle shroudtick bite erythema migransirina kovalenko miss russia澤 部 佑 年収how to avoid hair loss on trtpréambule de la constitution de 1946 pdfbeer barrel for sale philippinesnutmeg narcoticberetta 92scrail balcomie golf course scotlandlist of nbi directorsaudi 200 turbo quattro 20v occasiongeranium egyptemayoral debate family guymagic quadrant for job schedulinglands end cornwall to john o groats distancehss cardiologyegolf dodgefinal destination alternate deathsotis redding these arms of mine dirty dancingjlpt 2017 resultsusps winton rd rochester nysdsu football pac 12gunga din poemred wine and breast cancer recurrencedowry prohibition act 1961 rulesepoxy terrazzo thicknessmicrowave absorber wikijason sudeikis immigrantcooperativa cafe timorderringer that killed lincolncibc wood gundy inchumanoid carparmide lullyleather balisong sheathremington 700 sps 223 for saleelectropolishing costlil uzi vert bisexualcoe college iowa athleticswhat is zerodol p used formichael robertson gsahow to keep blood from clotting in a vialdarren espanto 7 minutespripyat lunaparkdr frantz moiseepicondyle tendernesspeta dunia lengkap dengan nama negara dan benuahi point 45 aftermarket partsmakarov air pistol ukdinsko suomimaya angelou rainbow in the clouds speechlaparoscopic ventral hernia repair with mesh recovery timevoith paper fabrics india ltd share pricehallmark channel home and family hollywood stealsfreegeoip alternativeyaki mandu near mecoxsackie treatment babieshigh praise synonymmarie curie lebenslaufthe threepenny opera the ballad of mack the knifeti amo lyrics umberto tozziармяно русский словарьkhushbir kaurelias ghosnsighting in iron sights ar 15alpha ribofuranosejolly shekjohn filson toronto starfats waller boogie woogiecranfords cigarettes order onlineresepi sup salmondehorning goats ageu pull it anthony txautomotive oscilloscope diagnosticshydrous aluminium silicatemichelle dippolitoкоко до шанель смотреть онлайнvliw architecture in dsphair transplant donor area painbealls employee websitestradbally kerry irelandarrachera marinada recetawww skyplayer comkasoori methi seedsdokha tobaccorudra stotra lyricsfriptura de vita cu cartofi la cuptorhome depot 55117samurai shodown vi ps2aji limon seedsschroeder moving systems new berlinaaj tak seedhi baat rahulcelery increases pheromonescyprinawatson and crick original paper 1953no culpes al karma lo que te pasa por gilipollastreblinka memorial parkis freon dangerous to smellhalala marriage servicemedarot 5alan lee grandmaster throwing star 1980sdsu football pac 121999 yamaha r1 steering damperrtmp blockedcolt 6450 9mmakuifer7.1 l duramaxloblaws canada day hours ottawaold sugarlands trail smoky mountainsrowing pictogrammarcus luttrell and mohammad gulabormskirk visitorbijaya kumar pandeypandigital testhow does haemon die in antigonesedet latin2017 mfj tax bracketserie canal cycling maperani 182what is mxc drugoxytetracycline for utiakira yamaoka alone in the townjamie davenport tullsampras agassi 2001 us openraja ki aayegi baraat moviejan magnussen nascarmitos nahuatl cortoslapua reloading brass 6.5 creedmoorfritz baffourtesco express bicesterhow sharp are piranhas teethwigmore evidence in trials at common lawnon nicotine hookah flavorsrogaška crystalis aacsb accreditation important for mbadoes frozen coke have caffeinedogpatch housingpdflib apigmp qsr environmentdownload mysql connector odbc 5.1still fly big tymers instrumentalbroomhandle mauser holsterscott weiland circlesdr shuartwhy do samurai commit seppukufelix steinmeyereddie duchin jrescape salon orem utahsecond hand pillar drills for saleelectro pneumatic paintball markeroscar peterson trio tenderlyremington 700 bdl 30 06 sprgcasablanca resort casino golf spa mesquite nvengland starting lineup 6 nationsrifle spinning color guardbandler grinder booksdiamond mine cart minecraft videosmapua davao coursescisco anyconnect replacementzigaretten zusatzstoffezinc l carnosine usesmaputi meaningthe lyceum diablo 3a perilous passage in the slave girl's lifesuzuki sx4 hill climb specialabs cbn boxing replaywww skyplayer comhitler's henchmen goebbelslilyhammer reviews ny timesextensive metabolizer definitioneka club ahmedabadwho won the partner marcus lemonismerton seeds of contemplationdevy meaninghampi express bellary to bangaloreaussie open prize money 2016fn 5.7 pistol pictureseradicator pc gamepositive anterior drawer test anklelooney tunes wile e coyote super geniusfluconazole for tinea capitispersistent depressive disorder with anxious distress codeedburtondownload ringtone blackberry q10fnbl comtaylor lautner sharkboy singingperlachturm augsburgdyan valdesgoyim means cattleazael carreratype 2 tyrosinemiasunat bayi perempuan umur berapaptu hong kong moviesmith and wesson model 2 serial numbersdefine sdslbangus in dagupanruger mini thirty rifle reviewruger sr22 slide for saleweebles treehouse toygafisa newsdennis banks ojibwa warriorsighing respiration disorderswordplay basicsleslie nylundaff automated flight followingle petit renne au nez rouge parolesis it bad to relight a cigarettehollie dunaway boxingbelzec extermination campinetcpl cpl download101.1 fm azblueberry haze legal highube pancakes hawaiibenedek fliegaufvalparai resorts pollachi tamil nadu39507 zip codemarsh billings rockefeller houseswg polymergigabyte geforce gtx 750ti 4gb windforce 2x oc edition reviewl phenyl acetyl carbinolputnam co clerkgondola ride whistler pricemc lyte it's all yoursdogpatch housingnaveen andrews elena eustacheis it bad to relight a cigarettemaywood surgery pharmacy