RSA INSTALL WEEK HAS BEGUN!

Mostly pics this morning, not too many words because I’m still recovering from yesterday. I started the morning early, speaking about my work as an Interior Designer to 2 classrooms of high school kids for their Career Day. It was definitely interesting and made me feel kind of….old. Things sure have changed in the 12 years I’ve been out of high school. Thank God I don’t have to go back!
I left there and head over to UMCH since yesterday marked Day 1 of our Install Week for Room Service Atlanta 2012. Since I didn’t bring a change of shoes, I spent much of the day in my heels and I was definitely feeling it hard core last night…but the cottage is looking AMAZING. Seriously, I am so proud of this talented group and so overwhelmed by all of the gorgeous work they’ve done….and we’re not even finished yet!
Jenn Baggett (right) completed her room yesterday and it’s so gorg. She used wall-to-wall sisal carpeting, a fully upholstered queen size bed with nailheads (they previously had twin beds) and it feels like home the moment you walk in. Love the work she’s done…
Patti, volunteering with Sherry Hart
Off to the cottage now…more pics to come tomorrow!

6 Comments on RSA INSTALL WEEK HAS BEGUN!

1. Amanda
    October 23, 2012 at 9:34 am (5 years ago)

I cant wait to see all you girls have done! Its going to be beautiful Im sure.

2. charmaine
    October 23, 2012 at 9:45 am (5 years ago)

Can’t wait to see more! Gosh, I’m way older than you!!!

3. pve design
    October 23, 2012 at 10:50 am (5 years ago)

Wow! I am so impressed….I cannot wait to see more pictures. Bravo~~
    pve

4. LiveLaughDecorate
    October 23, 2012 at 11:31 am (5 years ago)

In heels all day? Ouch. I feel it for your feet. er, I won’t even begin to calculate how long I’ve been out of high school. The rooms are all looking fab so far and it’s been great getting to know all the other designers. Can’t wait to see the final reveal!

5. SHERRY HART
    October 27, 2012 at 11:54 am (5 years ago)

It was an amazing week and I am blown away times “infinity”……:)

6. Tonia B.
    November 1, 2012 at 2:10 pm (5 years ago)

You ladies are really working it out! It was my plan to be there last week, but my travels took me elsewhere. Hopefully I can get back soon.