COME THRIFT WITH ME!

I <3 Thrifting Day is tomorrow!! Erika and I have partnered together to host an Atlanta group and we are pumped! For those of you who haven’t heard about the event (and are apparently living under a rock!), here’s the recap:

Organized by the fabulous Rashon Carraway (Mr. Goodwill Hunting himself!), bloggers & thrifters all across the nation are partnering together tomorrow to hit the thrift stores and shop ’til we drop! Here in Atlanta we’ll be scouring 4 thrift stores beginning 10 am and then stopping for a networking/socializing lunch in Sandy Springs.

10:00 AM

#1 : Goodwill (Tucker)
3983 Lavista Road
Tucker, GA 30084
#2: My Favorite Place
5596 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Chamblee, GA 30034
#3: Goodwill (Sandy Springs)
237 Johnson Ferry RD NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Lunch: Le Madeline (networking & noshing!)
1165 Perimeter Center West #330
Atlanta, GA 30038
#4: Goodwill (next door to Le Madeline)
1165 Perimeter Center West
Sandy Springs, GA 30338

Even if you can’t meet us at 10am, feel free to drop in along the way or meet us for lunch! We don’t have a set time for each stop, but if you follow me on Twitter, you’ll be able to keep up with us along the way. If you plan on coming, please leave a comment below so we know to expect you! There’s no registration process, but we’d love to keep an eye out for you.

Be sure to wear your I <3 Thrifting t-shirt and wear your comfy shoes–see you in the front of the store at 10!

8 Comments on COME THRIFT WITH ME!

1. Two Stylish Kays
    July 8, 2011 at 6:20 am (6 years ago)

Yes I must have been living under a rock to have missed this!! I didn’t find out about it till yesterday. But yes I will join you ladies, if I make it at 10am…I will most likely meet you at the Goodwill in Sandy Springs.

2. Tiffany@Savor Home
    July 8, 2011 at 6:54 am (6 years ago)

Going to be fun! I will be out of town and hate I’m missing out!

3. Dayka (Life +Style)
    July 8, 2011 at 8:13 am (6 years ago)

So glad to have you!! I sent you a twitter message–see you tomorrow!!

Dayka

4. Pamela Alexis
    July 8, 2011 at 4:28 pm (6 years ago)

How exciting!!!! Can’t wait to read about the event!

5. Ally
    July 8, 2011 at 6:30 pm (6 years ago)

is it too weird to say that it is like my DREAM to thrift with you? i learn new things every time i read your blog.

happy thrifting party!!! i’m joining you in cincinnati 🙂

ally

6. Kim@Chattafabulous
    July 8, 2011 at 7:21 pm (6 years ago)

Dang, wish I could make it to ATL tomorrow. Literally My Favorite Place is my favorite place!! Happy shopping!

7. LA Lynn's
    July 9, 2011 at 1:04 am (6 years ago)

Hiya, I just tweeted you & Keren of Two Stylish Kays… I will be there READY to learn a thing or two or maybe even three about thrifting!!!! I was gonna meet up w/ Rhoda of Southern Hospitality blog in Woodstock but you all are much closer! ~See ya tomorrow.

BTW, my name is Lynn… new to blogging & now following you! 😀