I’m Doing It!

I want all of you local peeps to come out to meet me at Scott Antique Market next week, because it’s now official–I’ll have my very own little booth in the South building!!!  And while this new venture of mine is exhilarating and frightening and fail proof and risky (I’ll explain these contradictions later), I’ve been getting a lot of emails lately about design services and requests for special vintage items, so I figured the time was finally right. I’m excited to fly my own flag.

You can find me here!!

The official dates for the shindig are February 11-13, and you’ll see my pretty little mug there everyday. So please come out and join me–you don’t want me sitting there by myself all day now, do you??

23 Comments on I’m Doing It!

1. Tiffany @ Savor Home
    February 2, 2011 at 8:31 am (7 years ago)

Congratulations! I am SO excited for you! I will do my absolute best to get down there to see you!

2. Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    February 2, 2011 at 8:42 am (7 years ago)

I am tremendously excited for this new venture in your career life. Stepping out can be hard, but with prayer and support, you cant lose!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

3. Averill
    February 2, 2011 at 10:11 am (7 years ago)

Congrats Dayka! I hope the show goes well and I can’t wait to hear more about the new venture. You’ve got a real eye for sorting trash from treasure (and how to transform trash into treasure), so I have no doubt it will be a big success.

4. Shanika@LifeisPichey
    February 2, 2011 at 10:23 am (7 years ago)

That’s wonderful, Dayka! You’ll do great! I see you opening your own store in the (near) future!!

5. Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage
    February 2, 2011 at 11:17 am (7 years ago)

Nothing like doing particpating in an antique market. One bit of advice, you’re there to sell, don’t follow my footsteps and end up do more buying from other vendors ๐Ÿ™‚ unless it’s something that you have to have

6. Dayka (Life +Style)
    February 2, 2011 at 11:52 am (7 years ago)

Thanks for all of your support, it really means so much. It’s an exciting venture, and I’m expecting to report great things back week after next. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Karen Knapstein
    February 2, 2011 at 12:07 pm (7 years ago)

Best of luck to you! Scott’s is a wonderful venue!

8. SHERRY HART
    February 2, 2011 at 3:01 pm (7 years ago)

Exciting!!! I did it a few months about 12 years ago!!! It is fun but exhausting for sure. Look forward to meeting you on Thursday night.

9. FROM THE RIGHT BANK
    February 2, 2011 at 3:45 pm (7 years ago)

Congratulations, Dayka! I wish you all the best with it – I’m sure it’s going to be fantastic. I wish I were going to be in town to come and see you. Looking forward to seeing you soon though. ๐Ÿ™‚ xo

10. cynthia h
    February 3, 2011 at 2:27 am (7 years ago)

Congratulations…. what a wonderful opportunity and blessing to pursue your dreams and passion…. do your thang

11. TamStyles
    February 3, 2011 at 3:15 am (7 years ago)

if i was local, i would be right there to bring in the people and whisper go over THERE to HER!!!!! good luck lady. wishing you the best…and i need some help finding a GRAY! No undertones of anything. Just gray.

12. Dorothy
    February 3, 2011 at 8:09 am (7 years ago)

How exciting!! I will try to make it down there on Sunday…it will be a fun adventure and nice exposure for you and your talent! Best of luck.

13. Dorothy
    February 3, 2011 at 8:11 am (7 years ago)

How exciting! This will be great exposure for you and your talent! I will try to make it down on Sunday……. Best wishes and have fun!

14. Erika at BluLabel Bungalow
    February 3, 2011 at 9:00 am (7 years ago)

WooHoo! “I’m excited to fly my own flag” I love it! I’ll come out and beat a drum in front of your booth! Don’t try to hide from me, you’ve already published your map!!

So proud of you!!

15. Blayne Beacham
    February 3, 2011 at 7:23 pm (7 years ago)

I’m so excited for you! You will be great! See you soon!

16. Sharstin
    February 4, 2011 at 1:10 am (7 years ago)

that is so awesome girly! way to go!

17. angela | the painted house
    February 4, 2011 at 11:41 pm (7 years ago)

Good luck and have fun!!! A friend of mine and I have done this twice–it is a great adventure. Just don’t do what I did and spend your profits before you leave the building, ha!

18. Joi
    February 5, 2011 at 12:49 am (7 years ago)

Sounds fun! Can’t wait to hear more about it!

19. Angela
    February 6, 2011 at 11:56 am (7 years ago)

Contratulations!! I wished I lived near by.

20. Kalyn Johnson
    February 15, 2011 at 9:17 pm (7 years ago)

Congratulations! Very exciting. Can’t wait to hear all about the experience.

Stylishly yours,