Atlanta Market-January 2011

Weekend highlights from Market…

A beautiful booth by Mr. Brown from Julian Chichester, a new line launched in October 2010. The booth was beautifully styled, the furniture was gorgeous, and the sales reps were as kind & helpful as could be (hey Palmer!!).
Fabulous wallpaper by Osbourne and Little
Mr. Brown will also be rolling out a new collection soon, so be on the lookout for it in April!
No Mas! Cantina had this ridiculously deep copper tub on display–yours for only $7600, but it was breathtaking.  It’s the thing I’d imagine would be perfect for a long soak on a chilly night, somewhere where you could watch the waves crash along the shore…
This interesting dose of rustic+modern+glam, available via Camilla House Imports.
The panel was great,
and a very special thank you to Katie Belveal & Tara King from AmericasMart Atlanta for all of their hospitality & care during the weekend!
Here’s to a great week,

12 Comments on Atlanta Market-January 2011

1. Tiffany @ Savor Home
    January 17, 2011 at 10:39 am (7 years ago)

Looks like you had a great time! The bathtub– GORGEOUS!

2. Renegade Behavior
    January 17, 2011 at 1:08 pm (7 years ago)

I Looove the Mart! I remember going to an event like this when I was in school. I enjoyed touring the mart and being able to shop. Still have a Matt n Nat purse that I got for a steal : )

3. L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys
    January 17, 2011 at 2:52 pm (7 years ago)

rustic+modern+glam= Dayka! Love that whole setup. the chest with the tables and those legs….yum! Loved all of the pictures girl, thanks for sharing!

And thanks for your comment on my blog today!

4. Niki McNeill
    January 17, 2011 at 3:18 pm (7 years ago)

That iron tub is amazing! Wish I could have made it – next time! 🙂

5. FROM THE RIGHT BANK
    January 17, 2011 at 3:39 pm (7 years ago)

Thanks for this post so I could see what I missed! I love everything you’ve shown and that copper tub is to die for!!! And thanks so much for the much too kind comment today. You’re just a doll! xo

6. Erika at BluLabel Bungalow
    January 17, 2011 at 5:38 pm (7 years ago)

I wish I had been able to get an up close look at the HD Home showroom. The silhouette wallpaper was pure awesomeness!

7. Doug Eash
    January 18, 2011 at 10:15 pm (7 years ago)

Michelle and I need to check out the mart, only 4 hr’s from home…maybe someday

8. TamStyles
    January 19, 2011 at 7:03 pm (7 years ago)

my hubs would love that tub

9. Katie Belveal
    January 20, 2011 at 11:36 am (7 years ago)

What a great re-cap of Market! Thank you for coming to the Show and to the Blogging event. I really enjoyed getting to meet you and I look forward to collaborating on more ideas in the near future.
    Katie @ AmericasMart

10. Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    January 21, 2011 at 8:57 am (7 years ago)

I’m thinking I need the UPS guy to get his butt down to ATL, pack that stuff up and bring it to my condo. I will find room for it all. Seriously, I will.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting