Video Goodness

Miss me yet? Well here’s a peak at what I’ve been up to!

My Designer/Producer Extraordinaire boss (this guy) has launched a series of DIY-meets high-end design videos with HGTV, and the first video is now up!  In this first project you’ll have a chance to watch Brian in action as he takes an old family photo and turns it into a backsplash.  The idea is simple and stunning, not to mention the fact that you’ll get some glimpses of his beautiful home, so you should probably make it your business to take a look!  Unfortunately I couldn’t embed the video, but you can click the link below and watch the goodness for yourself!

Click here to learn more about Brian Patrick Flynn (and Gidget).

I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween! I didn’t dress up, but I saw some great costumes–I guess one of these years I’m going to have to get in on the action!

6 Comments on Video Goodness

1. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle
    November 1, 2010 at 7:57 am (7 years ago)

Looking forward to watching the video. Hope we’ll see more from you soon-you are missed!

2. Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    November 1, 2010 at 8:02 am (7 years ago)

Yup. I missed you. Glad you are back. Let me hop over to view to video.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

3. Averill
    November 1, 2010 at 6:32 pm (7 years ago)

Super-exciting — off to check it out.

(Oh and welcome back!!)

4. Mimi
    November 2, 2010 at 12:01 am (7 years ago)

Awesome…He made the application look so easy. I’m sure I would have to hire someone to come over and do mine. Adding this video to my cyber folder of projects I would like to do once I get my big girl house!!

5. Sharstin
    November 3, 2010 at 5:35 pm (7 years ago)

that is so fab! i am excited to check it out! ps–LoveD!! the book. I have all ready passed it on to a friend, and can’t wait to start the next one! thanks girly~

6. P.S. I love this...
    November 7, 2010 at 12:07 am (7 years ago)

Hi Dakya!

I haven’t “seen” you in a month of Sundays. =)

I checked out the video and my mind is officially BLOWN!! I’ve been saving my sheckles to have Mr. Flynn give me ideas for my new house.

I’m so excited for you!! He’s your new boss.. wow!! That’s seriously fabulous!

Wishing you continued bliss and blessings.