FOR SALE!

Etsy is really a great resource.  Since I opened my store (Vintage Styled Home) in January, I’ve had the opportunity to sell some of my vintage pieces, but since it’s now completely empty and I’m preparing to list a few new items, I figured it would only be fair to offer you all first pick at some of my stash!  If you’re interested in any of them items you see, email me for shipping details (unless otherwise noted)!

Noritake RC Japan 227 (Joy) set of 4 cups and saucers, excellent condition.
$38

Vintage brass scaled fish plate.
$15 (shipping= $5)

Set of 2 trophy-style lamps, refinished with black lacquer.
$80

16-piece Anchor Hocking Dinnerware Set, excellent condition.
$45

Refinished Baroque mirror
$45
More items to come soon, including a white owl umbrella stand! Want more info? Email me at: daykarobinson@gmail.com

11 Comments on FOR SALE!

1. Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage
    July 12, 2010 at 7:34 am (7 years ago)

Dayka!!!!!! Those lamps! are stunning. Too bad I don’t need them 🙁 As you know I have a thing for lighting, but I have a pair very similar. I think I will be painting them a gloss black. Thanks for the idea.

2. Stephanie Sabbe
    July 12, 2010 at 8:11 am (7 years ago)

oooh, I am kind of obsessed with the mirror and lamps.

3. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle
    July 12, 2010 at 12:49 pm (7 years ago)

Aren’t you sweet to offer them here first. I really love the mirror, even though I don’t need another. I immediately was curious though how large it was. It might be nice for your readers here to know in case they are interested. $45 is a good price for a mirror.

July 12, 2010 at 12:50 pm (7 years ago)

My ears perked up, did you just say a white owl umbrella stand!! Tell me more 🙂

5. Dayka (Life +Style)
    July 12, 2010 at 1:12 pm (7 years ago)

@ karen–i thought about that last night, but then i couldn’t find the place where i wrote all ofthe dimensions,so i figured i would try to get by without it,lol! i’m away from home, but i will post more details for those of you who are interested–thanks for looking!

6. niki.mac
    July 12, 2010 at 2:58 pm (7 years ago)

Oooh you have some great finds! I’m still unpacking and figuring out just what I need… but I’ll keep my eyes open when you post more in the shop! 😉

7. Averill
    July 12, 2010 at 6:07 pm (7 years ago)

That mirror is killer.

8. Dayka (Life +Style)
    July 12, 2010 at 6:37 pm (7 years ago)

thanks. 🙂

@mrs. chic–i’ll send you an email.

9. Full House
    July 13, 2010 at 1:30 am (7 years ago)

I am trying to find a place for those lamps…love them.

Love that china too! Great finds.

10. Dina @ 4 Lettre Words
    July 14, 2010 at 3:52 pm (7 years ago)

LOVE that mirror! And, I’ve really enjoyed looking through all of your before & after posts. You’re house is so amazing!

P.S. I’m a Georgia Peach. :o)