DwellStudio

Did you know Dwell Studio is headed to the big(er) time with a partnership with Robert Allen for a full line of textiles?  Well neither did I, but it’s been confirmed by the June/July issue of Traditional Home.  A quick check of the world wide web produced only a few samples, but I’m sure we’ll see more in the coming weeks .   Plus, since the partnership is with Robert Allen, you can most likely expect to find the fabric at a Joann’s near you.  Here’s some of what I found:

Maze Work Azure 2306025  $29.99

Soft Scrolls Espresso  $29.99

I seached a bit more and didn’t come up with anything–maybe because the line is just launching?  I wish I show some of the prints in the magazine, but I can’t figure out why my scanner isn’t working, so in lieu of print images, I wandered over to the Dwell Studio website where I found found lots of great (assorted) textiles.

PEACOCK CITRINE DUVET SETETCHING INK DUVET SET

Linen Edge SheetGATE ASH CASES

Pillow cases

PYRAMIDS MATELASSE ASH COVERLET
Coverlets

GATE ASH SHEET SET
Sheet Set
Gate Sun Cocktail Napkins (set of 4)
Cocktail napkins

Border Major Brown Napkins (set of 4)
Dinner Napkins (love these with a monogram!)

The yellow peacock duvet is definitely my favorite–what’s yours??

14 Comments on DwellStudio

1. Hello Lover...
    May 20, 2010 at 8:11 am (7 years ago)

Oooooh! I bet this is going to be amazing!

2. Tammy@InStitches
    May 20, 2010 at 8:17 am (7 years ago)

This is a great collaboration, I love both of these companies !

3. stirrednotshaken
    May 20, 2010 at 9:36 am (7 years ago)

That yellow peacock duvet is absolutely stunning. I was planning to do a bedroom with white painted wood, but that duvet with those lovely dark wood nightstands may just change my mind!

4. AB HOME Interiors
    May 20, 2010 at 11:10 am (7 years ago)

I love dwell. I carry it in the store but I think I’m going to make it online only. The colors and patterns are just gorgeous. They also have a wonderful kids line as well. Great post

5. alison (semi-fab lane)
    May 20, 2010 at 11:14 am (7 years ago)

i love dwell and i am so excited about this new partnership! thanks for the heads up:)

6. L. Duncan
    May 20, 2010 at 11:14 am (7 years ago)

the yellow peacock fabric is my favorite too! I think I need to see more before I can say. When I think of Dwell Studio, I always think of kid stuff…

7. Jesse
    May 20, 2010 at 11:28 am (7 years ago)

I am loving those grey and white sheets!

May 20, 2010 at 12:07 pm (7 years ago)

Can’t wait! Dwell just sent me a magazine, there’s so much i’d love to buy in there – the have such great prints

9. Averill
    May 20, 2010 at 3:04 pm (7 years ago)

Always loved DwellStudio’s prints so I’m thrilled they’re coming out with their own fabric line — even more excited that’s it is available retail!

The soft scrolls print is lovely.

10. Elisa @ whatthevita
    May 20, 2010 at 8:59 pm (7 years ago)

Yes, I just spent two hours at Joanns yesterday and I saw some Dwell fabrics there – not that many, though (I can only remember one), but I’m sure they’ll be adding more since the partnership seems to be a new thing.

11. Emily A. Clark
    May 21, 2010 at 9:13 am (7 years ago)

I’ve always loved that peacock bedding. . .wish I had a place for it!

12. autumn
    May 23, 2010 at 2:00 pm (7 years ago)

totally have to agree with you on the peacock toile…and didn’t you just love the new traditional home? i learned so much about new STUFF coming out! it was a treasure trove of design goodies!