Cost Plus

Great finds from Cost Plus . . . .

Drapes.  Something about these makes me like them in a way goes on me more and more.  I probably wouldn’t use them in my house, but I could see a fabulous design around them (bright eat in kitchen? punchy living room? energetic playroom or bedroom??)
Suzani-print Drapes.  If I remember correctly, these panels were very inexpensive ($20/panel, I think) and the earth-tone palette could look great in a variety of rooms.  You could also make them a bit heavier (if you’d like) by attaching a lining to the back.  It would also make a great duvet and/or pillow shams . . .

Roman Shades. Love the pattern & the colors!  I appreciate the print being book matched between the valance and shade, too.  Sometimes that’s hard to find at this price point.

Floor Runners. Love the texture and the print!

Stools.  I’m loving this zebra print stool with the (hard to see) nailhead trim detail.  Only $59!!
I’d really like the shade, stool, and drapes, but I’m trying to refrain from buying things without a plan.  Maybe one of you will pick one up???  If so, show me a photo and let me know how you like it!

17 Comments on Cost Plus

1. Adrienne S.
    May 19, 2010 at 8:10 am (8 years ago)

Cost Plus is one of my favorite places to get lost in. It’s rare that I leave there empty-handed, so I try not to go in there too often (and my wallet loves me for that).

2. Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage
    May 19, 2010 at 8:14 am (8 years ago)

Fabulous finds, and I know what you mean about purchasing without a plan, you easily find yourself with things you do not need.

3. charmaine
    May 19, 2010 at 8:23 am (8 years ago)

I was there recently and didn’t notice the shades. Might have to check that. I was also surprised to see ceramic knobs and hooks (like anthro’s) for 1/3 of the price!

4. Design Esquire
    May 19, 2010 at 8:34 am (8 years ago)

These are awesome! I can’t believe the prices – they all look a lot more expensive. I’m not sure I could have shown the same restraint as you in that store!

5. alissa
    May 19, 2010 at 8:54 am (8 years ago)

Great finds Dayka! I LOVE the Roman blind. Great colors and pattern. I might have to make a stop @ World market and check it out!

6. L. Duncan
    May 19, 2010 at 9:00 am (8 years ago)

I’m definitely in love with the suzani print panels! And the shade. I’m going to check them out ASAP. I think they would look great in my kitchen!

Good looking out!

7. Flavia @ Estilo Home
    May 19, 2010 at 10:04 am (8 years ago)

I’m loving the suzani print drapes! What a great find! I was there not to long ago and didn’t see them, so I might have to go back soon!

May 19, 2010 at 12:14 pm (8 years ago)

those are cute shades, I was in there last week and loved the fun things they have, all there rugs are so affordable!

9. alison (semi-fab lane)
    May 19, 2010 at 12:47 pm (8 years ago)

i have been thinking about using zebra in my living room, those stools would be perfect-is it crazy to buy them for a house i don’t own yet:) the price is so right though!

10. CASA BRASI
    May 19, 2010 at 12:57 pm (8 years ago)

Gorgeous! Crate and Barrel have a chair upholstered in that Suzani Fabric. Love it! I’m going to have to go to my local store. They don’t have this great stuff online.

Hope you are doing well Dayka!

11. Averill
    May 19, 2010 at 1:24 pm (8 years ago)

Ooh, great finds! Love the suzani drapes in particular. I always forget about Cost Plus. Clearly I need to make a run soon.

12. Swtpee1010
    May 19, 2010 at 3:02 pm (8 years ago)

I want the zebra chair(s)!!!

13. Tamstyles
    May 19, 2010 at 3:46 pm (8 years ago)

i dont thnk we have a cost plus..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

14. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle
    May 19, 2010 at 4:03 pm (8 years ago)

Some great finds. Loving those Roman shades. It looks like a lot of attention to detail there.

15. autumn
    May 19, 2010 at 6:04 pm (8 years ago)

i haven’t been to a cost plus in almost two years! looks like i need to head out and get to one–pronto!
    great finds. love the suzani print panels.

16. paula
    May 20, 2010 at 9:42 am (8 years ago)

Oh, the roman shades would be perfect for a project I am working on. The people have a really tight budget and these would be perfect! Thank you!