Thom Filicia Home Collection

I love everything about Thom Filicia.

I’m also loving his new Home Collection collaboration with Vanguard Furniture.  Thom wanted his line to have a collected look, and wanted the pieces to collaborate and coordinate instead of match–I think he did a great job.  Here are some of my favorite picks from his new line.

Product Image

Leather and nailhead? Yes, please!

Product Image
Who wouldn’t want to eat at this dining table??

Product Image

These beautiful chairs were featured in his concept condo (Designer Showhouse) for House Beautiful.

I‘ve always wanted a round dining table and have decided that that’s the route I’ll be going in my next home.  There’s something so intimate, elegant, and yet casual about a round table and/or circular seating.

Product Image

Great shape & beautiful color with a linen wrapped drawer (which gives me a great idea for my nightstands!).

Product Image

Beautiful cocktail table with an interesting, organic base.

Product Image

If I brought this home, I think I’d attack it with some nail trim . . .

Product Image
This is such a statement piece–of course you’ll remember this featured in the Showhouse.

I love everything about this–the causal, the traditional, the rustic, and the glam.  I think I would’ve screamed if I would’ve been there when they put this together–fabulous!

Product Image

Did I tell you I love mirrors???

Product Image

The coffee table seen here is also a part of this line.

I love that the lines of the pieces are all so interesting in this collection.  Vanguard did good to hook up with Thom.

See more of this great stuff here.

(Showhouse photos courtesy of House Beautiful)

14 Comments on Thom Filicia Home Collection

1. Tammy@InStitches
    March 25, 2010 at 8:24 am (7 years ago)

Love all of it. Where can I get that dining room light fixture (for less than $1000)

2. Design Esquire
    March 25, 2010 at 8:33 am (7 years ago)

I love that mirror too! He really is so talented.

3. Flavia @ Estilo Home
    March 25, 2010 at 11:38 am (7 years ago)

These are all such fun statement pieces for any room – I’m loving them!
    I also love your blog redesign! It looks SO great!!

4. shari @ little blue deer
    March 25, 2010 at 11:45 am (7 years ago)

LOVE that round table with the horse painting in the background! Wow! I also think that nailhead trim makes everything better!

March 25, 2010 at 12:12 pm (7 years ago)

He has some great pieaces, I really like the daybed!!! and the fabric is insane!

6. Full House
    March 25, 2010 at 12:23 pm (7 years ago)

I am very familiar with Thom Filicia but didn’t realize all of those pieces came from him. One of the rooms sitting on my desktop used that really cool black with a circle console table.

Have a great day!

7. Elisa @ whatthevita
    March 25, 2010 at 12:48 pm (7 years ago)

I want that eagle console table something bad! Do you have any idea of the price range of his stuff? I’ll have to stop by at an Austin location that sells V furniture and see…

8. thelennoxx
    March 25, 2010 at 1:47 pm (7 years ago)

I absolutely adore every single piece! I remember the eagle console table too, it is so cool!

BTW I love the new layout!

9. Danielle @ Transforming Home
    March 25, 2010 at 4:17 pm (7 years ago)

Okay, I guess I need to win the lottery now so I can buy all this great stuff!
    Love the new blog style – very hip and classy. Well done!

Danielle

10. paula
    March 25, 2010 at 4:27 pm (7 years ago)

what can this man not do!

11. Kristin
    March 25, 2010 at 4:55 pm (7 years ago)

I will be dreaming of that nailheaded stool! Gorgeous. Love the header! That book is one of my very favorite coffee table pretties!

12. autumn
    March 26, 2010 at 12:27 am (7 years ago)

i love thom!
    *sigh.
    i’m pretty sure that if i were a gay man, he’d be my boyfriend.
    🙂

13. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle
    March 26, 2010 at 11:40 am (7 years ago)

Love it all-well, not really digging the eagle table. Tom Filicia came to a house and home show in my city a few years ago and he was great. He was hysterically funny too.

14. Dreams of Perfection
    March 26, 2010 at 12:28 pm (7 years ago)

I loved all the tables the most & the seating too! The seating is just straight FABULOUS!

And you blog..oooh your blog..GORGEOUS! Seriously. I would decorate a bedroom just to match your blog & it would be the beez kneez!