Nate Berkus @ HSN

Am I the last person on earth to see this stuff???

I admit, it’s been awhile since I’ve looked, but I am in love.

Nate Berkus™ 350 Thread Count Lattice Sheet Set

350 Thread Count Lattice Sheet Set $49.95.  The citrus is already sold out, so hop on it if you’re planning to take these home!

Nate Berkus™ 350 Thread Count Vintage Starburst Sheet Set

If you’re looking for a print with a little more drama, these may be the ones for you!  350 Thread Count Vintage Starburst  Sheet Set, $49.95.

Nate Berkus™ Glass Top Tree Table

Loving this so much I may use it for my room!  Glass Top Tree Table, $229.90.

Nate Berkus™ Vintage Ring Hurricane Candleholder

Vintage Ring Hurricane Candleholder, $34.95.

All of these items can be found here.

22 Comments on Nate Berkus @ HSN

1. Terry
    March 9, 2010 at 9:47 am (7 years ago)

I like the table but I’d probably put my eye out on the corners.

2. Tamstyles
    March 9, 2010 at 12:58 pm (7 years ago)

i got my office sofa from his line on hsn…great quality.

3. Dreams of Perfection
    March 9, 2010 at 1:01 pm (7 years ago)

Girl I have to thank you ten times over! I have been looking for white & yellow sheets like those for my room! THANK YOU!! Oh and the table, pier one has a similar one for $29.95. It is very very cute. I debated whether to get it for my living room a couple of months ago.

4. Dreams of Perfection
    March 9, 2010 at 1:03 pm (7 years ago)

And girl about the 16 wheeler, I wish we had one! We have a Dodge Ram 2500 so it can haul full bedrooms. I’ll have to drive down to Atlanta in it one day so we can do major damage!

p.s. it’s a mega cab so we can even fit a few chairs on the back seats!

5. Kristin
    March 9, 2010 at 1:25 pm (7 years ago)

I fell in love a while ago with his throw pillows. Fabulous stuff!

6. Kristen
    March 9, 2010 at 5:15 pm (7 years ago)

AHHHHHHHHHHH those sheets are amazing! thank you thank you!

7. Jesse
    March 10, 2010 at 1:19 am (7 years ago)

Nate Berkus can do no wrong. I love his style.

8. Sharstin
    March 10, 2010 at 10:27 am (7 years ago)

so lovely! I love Nate!

March 10, 2010 at 12:52 pm (7 years ago)

love Nate – I actaully watched a whole hour of him on HSN one late night, I’ve been eyeing those lattice sheets in grey

10. LAKEITHA
    March 10, 2010 at 4:59 pm (7 years ago)

I need those Lattice sheets! they’re sold out in the color I need. and the table is very similar to the one I had remember? that’s what adrianna is talking about. too bad I took it back!

11. Cristi
    March 10, 2010 at 11:28 pm (7 years ago)

I knew Nate was at HSN but I hadn’t seen those sheets. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

And, I wouldn’t suggest that you use Billy and me to put up your crown moulding. We might break your bed. FYI, I should have the reveal on my guest room sometime next week. LOL. xo, Cristi

12. charm home
    March 10, 2010 at 11:34 pm (7 years ago)

Just realized I posted two comments without signing into my Blogger account. I guess that’s what 2 glasses of wine will do to ya. xo, Cristi

13. Dayka (Life +Style)
    March 11, 2010 at 12:13 am (7 years ago)

@ adrianna-i think i might have to send for you to come down here . . . .

@ cristi-i was thinking, “what are they doing that they’re breaking the bed???”–i forgot about your post, lol!

14. Haven and Home
    March 12, 2010 at 7:07 pm (7 years ago)

Oh my boyfriend!!!! LOVE his stuff. THe furniture from there is affordable too.

15. Kirsten Sue
    March 13, 2010 at 1:57 pm (7 years ago)

Nate is amazing. I have his rug from HSN and it is the best.

16. Full House
    March 14, 2010 at 5:10 pm (7 years ago)

Yep you are the VERY last person the face of this earth to hear about Nate Berkus on HSN….ha!

I know he has some good items. I want the twiggy table.

And Dayka thank you so much for all of the love you give to me through my comments.

xx – Christina

17. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle
    March 14, 2010 at 6:52 pm (7 years ago)

Love him! That hurricane candleholder is gorg! Wouldn’t it make a nice gift too?

18. Flavia @ Estilo Home
    March 14, 2010 at 9:45 pm (7 years ago)

Hi Dayka, yeah, I’m completely in love with Nate’s products, too. He can do no wrong!

19. Design Darling
    March 16, 2010 at 6:56 pm (7 years ago)

you’re not the last because i just might be! awesome finds — i’m in LOVE with that hurricane. so happy i found your blog!