A Brief Intermission . . .

Since I didn’t get any of the things done yesterday that I originally planned, I thought I would just post photos of my 2007 tree. If I’m able to do what I’d like today, I should have some good things to show tomorrow!! Cross your fingers . . . . (**and as a side note, I must say that I’m glad I was able to find another place for my tree this year. It was great having it in the window, but it created some seating challenges. You’ll see why soon.)

8 Comments on A Brief Intermission . . .

1. Sherri @ Design2Shine
    December 2, 2009 at 12:44 pm (8 years ago)

Can’t wait to see this year’s tree! Ok, about my wreath…totally lazy did NOT glue on the garland. Just wrapped it around and tucked it. Then tied the ribbon over it. Guess it worked! Great thing is I can pull ALL of it apart if I want and do something different. Eh, maybe in a year or two. LOL

2. Symone's Mommy
    December 2, 2009 at 12:49 pm (8 years ago)

Hey, thanks for the comments on my decor dilemmas. Click on the pis to make them larger. I didn’t want the post to be too long so made them smaller. ttyl

December 2, 2009 at 12:54 pm (8 years ago)

It looks so pretty!

4. Adrianna
    December 2, 2009 at 2:39 pm (8 years ago)

We are all waiting out your Christmas decor for this year! I know you will deliver. Can’t wait to see. And I love that tree skirt. I reminds me of a chocolate mink coat. And is that a mirrored table I see to the left? I am a complete mirror fanatic!

5. pk
    December 2, 2009 at 3:24 pm (8 years ago)

Very pretty Dayka! Looking forward to this year’s too…

pk @ Room Remix

6. Deanna Jackson
    December 3, 2009 at 4:21 am (8 years ago)

Beautiful tree for any year!!

I think I will put up my Christmas tree this weekend!!