Wreaths????

I really want to make a slammin’ wreath this year, but I’m not sure which one to do! There are so many out there, and it seems like everyone has some take or variation on the best wreath for the holidays. I looked around and found a few I like and am probably capable of pulling off, like this Evergreen & Grape Wreath from Better Homes & Gardens. LOVE this.

Here’s another one from BH&G. This Pinecone wreath is supposed to be for the tabletop, but I’m not sure why it couldn’t be used on the door. I really like this one because it’s different, and I haven’t seen one like it before. Finding the extra mini pinecones would probably be a b**** though . . . . . (actually, I just found some yesterday at the Dollar Tree for $1/bag!!! Whoo hoo!!!)

Of course I’ve seen this Ornament wreath before, but I like the bulb (size) variation on this one.

And these aren’t for the door, but I love them anyway–so colorful and they look like they bring so much energy into the home. So . . . . I’m not sure what to do!!!!!!! I’d love to see links to any wreaths you’ve tackled, or plan on tackling this season. I need some help before it’s too late! I love the garlands as well, but I don’t want to spend $100 trying to do one, so if you send an idea for one, make it one the cheap(er) side. Thanks–I know you crafty people won’t let me down! 🙂

8 Comments on Wreaths????

1. Symone's Mommy
    November 18, 2009 at 10:24 am (8 years ago)

Of course, I love the red ones w/ the pearls (but how could I not!). Also, like the bulbs for same reason as you. I say start w/ an existing wreath and fill it in. That, I think, is the key. it has to be really full and plush. I plan to post one this weekend, too!

2. L.Duncan@home23duncanboys
    November 18, 2009 at 11:57 am (8 years ago)

The one with the kittens is one that I’m going to (try) to do. Then I’m doing one similar to one of the Pottery Barn wreaths. And I plan to make another one like the picture on the table, but we will see.

3. Deanna Jackson
    November 18, 2009 at 4:35 pm (8 years ago)

Love the blue ornament wreath because it reminds me of something my granny would’ve used, she decorated the tree and window lights blue…getting a little emotional because this takes me back to my childhood and the holidays were just the best!!! 🙂

4. Jesse
    November 18, 2009 at 5:28 pm (8 years ago)

The last 2 are my faves! Love them!

5. Janean
    November 18, 2009 at 8:29 pm (8 years ago)

i like the first one, but any wreath will look even more FAB if you take some fresh greenery from your yard and add to it! can’t wait to see what you decide.

6. The DIY Show Off
    November 19, 2009 at 12:29 am (8 years ago)

Can’t wait to see what you choose. I made an ornament wreath and ribbon wreaths last year. This year I think I’m going to add pine branches/maybe holly (that stuff is so scratchy!) to a grapevine wreath for something a little natural.

I just wanted to tell you thanks for your votes too. You rock! Off to catch up on your blog posts!

Have a great rest of the week!

Roeshel

7. thelennoxx
    November 19, 2009 at 5:10 pm (8 years ago)

I love the first one with the grapes and the blue one with the kittens on it. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

8. WonderWoman
    January 8, 2010 at 6:51 pm (8 years ago)

good day and happy new year to you dayka..i wanted to make a wreath too and have all the fixins, even the metallic spray paint you turned me on to. did you end up making one? or did the holiday season pass by too quickly as it did me to get one done and hung? i am still motivated but will most definitely choose a new theme. got any ideas? would love to see your finished product too.